The CERADROP F-Serie is operating in the Laboratory for Future Electronics of Tampere University of Technology, Finland, for the additive manufacturing of high-resolution thin-film electronics, energy autonomous sensors, conformable wearable electronics (soft/stretchable, on-skin, textile), and hybrid systems. The CeraPrinter strengthens TUT in academic research, but also strengthens our close collaboration with industrial partners in the field of printed and organic electronics.
We chose the CeraPrinter F-Serie because it offers a complete modular high-resolution inkjet platform with integrated post-processing options and a user-friendly interface.
The main advantages are:
• High-accuracy printing with excellent layer-to-layer registration
• Support of various inkjet heads from disposable cartridges to high-quality industrial heads
• Integrated drop watcher with software for automated drop analysis
• Integration of online annealing units i.e. UV LED and near infrared
• Integrated 4-point resistance measurement system
• Fully integrated software, with a single interface, for print file/program design,
printing, post printing processes, and post-printing characterization
The equipment gives us the opportunity to print functional materials for numerous applications in the field of electronics, bioelectronics, and optoelectronics. The great support from CERADROP team and our first on-site experiments have demonstrated that we made a right choice.
– noted Professor Matti Mäntysalo at TAMPERE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY